Customer Service Representative
The customer service representative will spend approximately 75% of the day receiving inbound customer calls, taking customer product orders via multiple contact methods including phone, email and fax. They will also handle any issues and solve problems as necessary and communicate with the operations team, outside sales team to ensure accurate and timely delivery of orders.
Other Required Duties:
• Analyze and resolve customer issues and concerns.
• Act as a liaison between customer, outside sales force and other possible third parties.
• Access needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
• Meet or exceed established performance metrics to include but not limited to, reporting to work as scheduled, call quality, agent productivity and sales.
Essential Skills Required:
• Minimum of three years of customer service experience
• High school graduate required. College courses preferred.
• Demonstrate a professional and positive attitude in all customer and co-worker interactions.
• Employ customer service skills in each customer contact to achieve outstanding customer satisfaction results.
• High energy
• Follow through on tasks and project assignments
• Above average phone skills
• Moderate User of Microsoft Office Suite
• Organizational skills
• Accuracy and dependability
• Excellent interpersonal skills, communication, verbal and listening skills
In addition to these skills, the ideal candidate will possess the following:
• Customer service oriented
• Problem solver and independent thinker
• Thrive in a team environment
• Responsive to the needs of our customers
• Sense of urgency and commitment with strong follow up skills
The job description of Customer Service Representative is not inclusive and is subject to changes, additions, and deletions as determined by the supervisor.