5 Reasons to Use Low Viscosity Fuel17 May 2019, Posted by General in
A lot of people in the trucking industry, from owner-operators to fleet managers, are hearing about the advantages of low viscosity engine oil and are wondering if they should make the switch.
What can you gain for your fleet by using low viscosity oil?
1. Save Money – Low viscosity oils help with fuel economy which can reduce the biggest trucking expense – fuel.
2. Align with industry leaders – Industry leaders already rely on low viscosity oils.
3. Meet OEM recommendations – Major original equipment manufacturers continue to expand their use of low viscosity oils.
4. Take advantage of expertise – ExxonMobil reps and distributors can help transition to low viscosity oil
5. Meet future emissions standards – Low Viscosity lubricants is “one of the key components” in meeting federal standards.
Learn more and download 5 Reasons to Use Low Viscosity Fuel by clicking here.
McPherson Oil is an Authorized Mobil Distributor in the southeast including Alabama, Central Georgia, Greater Chattanooga Area, Florida Panhandle, Arkansas, Greater New Orleans Area and the MIssissippi Gulf Coast Area.