The Billing Coordinator enters invoice information according to Company policies and procedures and performs any combination of calculating, verifying, and posting of billing transactions.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Generate accurate customer invoices in a timely manner verifying all transaction elements.
• Provide daily quotes to fuel customers.
• Compile and maintain documents of all Company invoices/billings.
• Research and resolve customer billing problems or inquiries.
• Provide corrective action for any billing discrepancies.
• Process credit and rebill transactions.
• Perform month end close out and reconciliation activities.
• Ensure all billing deadlines are met.
• Provide internal and external communication regarding any billing discrepancies found from daily balancing.
• Perform any other projects as assigned by Senior Manager of Revenue Accounting and Financial Systems.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Associates degree or equivalent working experience
• Minimum of 3 years related billing experience in high transaction environment.
• Previous sophisticated ERP system experience required, Oracle/JD Edwards a plus.
• Ability to prioritize, troubleshoot and coordinate multiple tasks while meeting deadlines in a fast-paced, changing environment
• Ability to effectively use problem solving skills.
• Must be proficient computer with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
• Excellent analytical and organizational skills.
• Must have strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Ability to interact with business unit managers, department managers and customers.
• Responsive to the needs of internal and external customers with sense of urgency and commitment to follow up.
• Work is performed in typical office setting.
The job description of Billing Coordinator is not inclusive and is subject to changes, additions, and deletions as determined by the supervisor.