This position will provide general support with a variety of marketing activities and related tasks for different segments of the business.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Create and implement marketing campaigns and customer communication
• Optimize social media content including blogs. Market the brand through all social media platforms.
• Manage two company websites with updates, changes, creative, and appeal
• Maintain a SEO strategy and use google analytics for reporting performance
• Responsible for creative verbiage for the on-line customer portal
• Responsible for creating in house marketing materials
• Assist with internal and external events
• Responsible for company communications and press releases
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Creating and editing website, specifically using Word Press
• Understanding of Google Analytics and uses
• Previous SEO strategy development
• Social Media Management using Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.
• CRM system experience
• Mailchimp or similar app for email campaigns
• Previous press release writing and handling of public relations
• Ability to handle a wide range of creative, organizational and writing functions
• Comfortable with presenting to a diverse group
Experience and Requirements:
• Degree in Marketing or Business Administration, or equivalent experience.
• Minimum of 2 years Marketing experience
• Strong computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office
• Proficient technical skills with various design software packages Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Suite is a plus
• Must possess strong organizational skills and possess the ability to perform complex and concurrent tasks with frequent interruptions
• Capable of multi-tasking and professionally interacting with others in a fast-paced work environment
• Ability to use good judgment, initiative, and make good decisions with limited supervision
• Ability to establish priorities and meet objectives
• Able to work well independently but also in a teamwork environment
• Must have effective grammatical, written and verbal communications skills and have demonstrated skill in business writing
The job description of Marketing Assistant is not inclusive and is subject to changes, additions, and deletions as determined by the supervisor.