OEM Sales Representative
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
• Develop and grow selling relationships with existing major OEM accounts in the region
• Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet account performance objectives and customers’ expectations.
• Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
• Proactively assess, clarify, and validate customer needs on an ongoing basis, assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
• Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your customers
• Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts Proactively leads a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period.
• Represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, while leading the customer account planning cycle and ensuring assigned customers’ needs and expectations are met by the company.
• Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with sales teams to ensure growth attainment
• Forecast and track key account metrics
• Responsible for achieving sales quota and assigned strategic account objectives.
• Proven account management or other relevant experience
• Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs
• Minimum of 2 years prior sales experience preferred, preferably using a client-based CRM system
• Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office®, including but not limited to Microsoft Excel®, Microsoft Word® and Microsoft PowerPoint®
• Ability to interpret trends and analyze data
• Knowledge of advertising and sales promotion techniques
• Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive
• Knowledge of lubricants industry preferred
• Bachelor Degree Preferred
• Overnight travel required 40-50% of the time.
The job description of a OEM Sales Representative is not inclusive and is subject to changes, additions, and deletions as determined by the supervisor.