The Office Coordinator is the first point of contact for the company and provides administrative support across the organization. The Office Coordinator will be responsible for all aspects of daily clerical and organizational tasks. The Office Coordinator will greet visitors, answer incoming calls, schedule and coordinate meetings, support the staff and other administrative tasks as necessary.
Primary Responsibilities and Duties
• Greets visitors, obtains name and nature of business, and communicates arrival of visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Provides support to all levels of the organization and acts as the face of a high traffic office.
• Answering of telephones and assisting callers.
• Supplies information to callers, records messages and delivers messages.
• Assists with clerical duties which may include typing, filing, and correspondence.
• Receives mail and sorts and distributes accordingly.
• Handles room arrangements for meetings at the corporate office.
• Handles all catering for the corporate office and employee events.
• Arranges hotel and car reservations for the company.
• Keep common areas stocked with coffee, drinks, and supplies.
• Employee communication for special events and announcements.
• Directs building and parking lot needs and maintains building access.
• Responsible for the completion of special projects or the assignment of other duties as requested by the supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
• Responsive to the needs of internal and external customers with sense of urgency and commitment to follow up.
• Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
• Ability to balance and perform with competing priorities.
• Capable of multi-tasking and professionally interacting with others in a fast-paced, work environment.
• Use good judgment, initiative, and make good decisions with limited supervision.
• Able to work well independently but also within a teamwork environment.
• Must have strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
• Must have proficient computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office programs.
• Prolonged sitting with a combination of standing, bending, and reaching.
• Requires manual dexterity to operate standard office machines such as computers, fax machines, calculators, the telephone, and other office equipment.
• Requires normal range of hearing and vision.
• Normal office environment.
• Work is performed in typical office setting.
The job description of Office Coordinator is not inclusive and is subject to changes, additions, and deletions as determined by the supervisor.